Seminar on Derived Algebraic Geometry
Wednesday 4-5 pm, Room 232, Harvard Science Center
Main reference is [GR]: A study in Derived Algebraic Geometry by D. Gaitsgory and N. Rozenblyum, available here.
Compiled PDF (May 12 '16 version) is available here.
Additional references and notes can be found on the IndCoh'16 seminar page.
- Talk 1 (Oct 11): Review of (infty, 1)-categories (Yuchen Fu)
Mostly chapter 1.1 of [GR]. Handwritten notes.
- Talk 2 (Oct 18): Basic constructions of DAG (Lin Chen)
Chapter 1.2 of [GR]. Unfortunately no notes available.
- Talk 3 (Oct 25): Dmod(Gr) and local geometric Langlands, part 1 (David Yang)
Overview of local GL, motivation of Frenkel-Gaitsgory (math/0303173). Handwritten notes. Poster.
- Talk 4 (Nov 1): Dmod(Gr) and local geometric Langlands, part 2 (David Yang)
Finishing the proof of Frenkel-Gaitsgory. Handwritten notes.
- Talk 5 (Nov 8): Ind-coherent sheaves (Justin Campbell)
Definitions and basic properties of IndCoh. Notes from previous seminar.
- Talk 6 (Nov 15): Naive geometric Satake and factorization categories (Justin Campbell)
More details can be found in Jerusalem notes. Handwritten notes for the talk.
- Talk 7 (Dec 1): Master Chiral Algebra
Dennis' talk at MIT InfDim seminar. I'll upload handwritten notes later.
- Talk 8 (Dec 6): Derived Satake (Justin Campbell)
Handwritten notes for the talk.