- The Institute
for Quantitative Social Science, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
Visiting Scholar & Fellow, Dec 2015 - present.
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
Post-doctoral Fellow, Nov 2006-Aug 2008;
Mathematics Preceptor, Fall 2008 - 2016.
Abdus Salam ICTP, Trieste, Italy.
Visiting Fellow, March 2004-Nov 2005 (with an interlude of Sep-Nov 2004).
for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics (IPM), Tehran, Iran.
Research Fellow, Fall 2001-Summer 2004; Resident Researcher, Fall 2000.
- Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
Assistant Professor, 2000-2001.
- Columbia University, New York.
Summers of 1999 and 2000; Preceptor, 1999-2000.
- Columbia University, New York, NY.
- Ph. D. in Mathematics, May 2000.
- M. Phil. in Mathematics, February 1998.
- M. A. in Mathematics, 1995.
- Sharif University of Technology,
Tehran, Iran; B.S. in Mathematics, summa cum laude, June 1993.
- Dehkhoda High-School, Karaj, Iran; High-School Diploma in Math-Physics, 1988.
- Vahdat and Jahan Schools, Karaj, Iran; Elementary and Intermediate periods, 1976-1984.
Erhard Weigel >
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz >
Jacob Bernoulli >
Johann Bernoulli >
Leonhard Euler >
Joseph Louis Lagrange >
Simeon Denis Poisson >
Michel Chasles >
Hubert Anson Newton >
Eliakim Hastings Moore >
Oswald Veblen >
Robert Lee Moore >
Raymond Louis Wilder >
Morton L Curtis >
John Willard Morgan >
Pedram Safari, firstname.lastname@example.org